Apsara from http://eatingwelldiary.wordpress.com/ had nominated me for “The sunshine Awards”. I would like to thank her for this pleasant surprise, I would like to pass this award to my fellow bloggers who always motivated me to cook and write better.
Here are the answers to the questions she gave me:
1. Why did you start blogging?
I am very fond of cooking, always curious to experiment new dishes so my husband motivated me to write down all my recipes as a blog so that it would be useful for me and others to use it.
2. Sweet or Savoury?
Sweet toothed to the extreme 🙂
3. If you were to go on any reality TV programme, what would it be and why?
I love the show “Chopped” on food network, I would love to participate in it.
4. What was the last thing you Googled?
Gelatin free cheese cake
5. Night In or Night Out?
Night in, watching movie with my husband or playing a game of monopoly.
6. What has been your favourite blog post to write?
My Cranberry Pickle
7. What’s the one thing you never leave home without?
8. Where would you most like to travel to?
9. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Power to get what I desire or to go anywhere I wish at any time
10. What can we expect to find from your blog in the future?
More Vegetarian and gluten free healthy recipes
1. Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post and/or on your blog
2. Link to the blogger who nominated you
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award
5. Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them
6. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer
If they wish to participate they can answer the same questions as above.
Congratulations to the following nominees (in no particular order):
- Priya @ http://sugarfreesweetheart.com Love her dedication and hardwork for doing pictorial representation for each and every posts.
- Sadia Mohamed @ http://savoryandsweetfood.wordpress.com She is an expert in making desserts and her presentation is always perfect.
- Divya @ http://ayummygreenworld.wordpress.com/ She has a beautiful blog with a wide range of recipes from all over India which I really admire.
- Riddi @ http://cookbybook.wordpress.com I would say she has loads of recipes in her blog and her posts are always detailed with picture perfect presentation.
- Shruti @ http://cookingwithsj.com She has a very versatile blog which inspired me to cook Gujarati recipes at home.
- Namrata @ http://myfoodtapestry.wordpress.com/Good variety of recipes with great attention to details.
- Sonal @ http://simplifiedvegetarianblog.wordpress.com I love her way of writing, she writes and presents her blog(s) so well.
- Aruna @ http://aahaaram.wordpress.com/ She has a blog with a wide variety of South Indian recipes, she posts very regularly which inspires me to look up to her.
- Sridevi @ http://coconutcraze.wordpress.com Her blog has a variety of simple and easy to do recipes.
- Aishwarya @ http://mykitchenmoments.wordpress.com/ She has a collection of traditional and authentic recipes in her blog.
There are lot more other bloggers who inspired and encouraged me but due to a restriction of 10 bloggers I have listed only a few here.